What is the City & Village Tax Office?

The City & Village Tax Office is the local subdivision management firm which handles our books, billing, and assessment collection among other important tasks.   

Why do we have a Homeowner Association?

No need to reinvent the wheel, City & Village has a fantastic FAQ section that addresses many of these common questions.  


Then click FAQ

Where can I get a copy of the association indentures?

There is a PDF copy below, feel free to download.

Who maintains the street lamps?

Our street lamps are owned and serviced by Ameren.  If you notice a street light out or in need of service, please give them a call at 800-552-7583.